Westfield Knox

  • Knox

  • Knox

  • Knox

  • Knox

FIND A CENTRE

Westfield Knox

Westfield Knox is one of the largest shopping centres in Melbourne. Located at the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges approximately 25 kilometres east of the CBD, Knox is easily accessed by major arterial roads, including the Monash and Eastern Freeways, and caters to a trade area population of nearly 453,000 people.

The centre is home to a range of Australia’s favourite retailers including Myer, Harris Scarfe, Kmart and Target. There is also a Village Roadshow cinema complex on site and a broad mix of retailers including approximately 100 apparel, footwear and accessories stores.

The total retail spend by the Westfield Knox Total Trade Area was estimated at $6.4 billion while the total retail spend by the Main Trade Area was estimated at $3.0 billion. The total annual retail spend per capita for the Westfield Knox Total Trade Area is estimated at $14,199 which is broadly in line with the Melbourne Metro average ($14,085).

The average household income* in the Main Trade Area in 2011 was $86,921, broadly in line with the Melbourne metro average ($86,412), and high rates of home ownership in the area. 82% of residents own their own homes or are paying a mortgage, compared to the Melbourne Metro average of 71%.

The workforce in the Main Trade Area is largely a professional one. 70% of workers are employed in white collar occupations with the remaining 30% work in blue collar roles. 
 
Visit Centre Website

KEY STATS AND FIGURES

DISCLAIMER AND SOURCES

Sources:        Urbis; ABS (incl. Census 2011); and Quantium Market Info (Quantium Market Blueprint® information sourced from NAB transactions representing 10%-15% of the market which is weighted using the ABS 2011 Census to be demographically and nationally representative of the Australian market). Refer to applicable Westfield Centre Trade Area Maps for further trade area information.
Disclaimer:    The portfolio information on this webpage is produced by Scentre Shopping Centre Management Pty Ltd ACN 000 712 710 and its related bodies corporate, as applicable (Scentre Group). The information is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct as at February 2017.  The information does not constitute any offer, warranty or representation as to the profitability of the Centre or any premises.  You should make your own enquiries and obtain your own legal, business and financial advice about your participation in the Centre and you must satisfy yourself as to the correctness of the information set out on this webpage before acting on it.  Any forward looking statements on this webpage are not assured or guaranteed and may be affected by a number of unforeseen circumstances.  The extent of any redevelopment and its timing may change dependent on a range of issues.  Any retailers, location of tenancies, depiction of usage or category of retailers represented are for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute any representation as to the final tenancy mix of any redevelopment or otherwise.  Neither Scentre Group, the lessor, nor any of their related bodies corporate will be liable or otherwise responsible for any loss or damage (whether from negligence or otherwise) suffered as a result of any decision that you may make to act on the information contained in this presentation.

LEASING CONTACTS
Damien Mills

Leasing Executive, Leasing

0413 497 145

Email
Brian Rossetti

Leasing Executive, Leasing

0400121168

Email
Jay Norden

Project Leasing Manager, Leasing

0408 638 976

Email
Justine Marziano

Leasing Executive, Leasing

0434 180 326

Email
Kari Hunt

Leasing Executive, Leasing

0439 585 536

Email
Matthew Donoghue

Regional Manager, Leasing

0419 873 546

Email
Patrick McFadden

Senior Leasing Executive, Leasing

0412 925 291

Email
CENTRE LOCATION
425 Burwood Highway
Wantirna South, VIC 3152

(03) 9814 5000

Email

search results for “