Westfield Plenty Valley

Development

  • Plenty Valley

  • Plenty Valley

  • Plenty Valley

  • Plenty Valley

FIND A CENTRE

Westfield Plenty Valley

Development

Westfield Plenty Valley is located on Melbourne’s northern fringes, approximately 25 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD. Conveniently located adjacent to a recently constructed railway station, the centre caters to a trade area population in excess of 260,000 residents.

The centre has two fresh food precincts as well as a Kmart, Target, Coles, Woolworths and ALDI. A selection of approximately 40 apparel, footwear and accessories stores, plus a range of other retailers complete the offer.

Westfield Plenty Valley is currently undergoing a redevelopment that will see the addition of a new al fresco leisure and dining precinct with around 20 specialty retailers and food operators, as well as a 9-screen Village cinema complex.

The total retail spend in the Westfield Plenty Valley Total Trade Area was estimated at $3.3 billion in 2016 while the total retail spend by the Main Trade Area was estimated at $1.8 billion.

In the Main Trade Area, 38% of households are families with children under 15 years of age, well above the Melbourne Metro average of 28%. There is also high home ownership with 81% of households owning their own homes or paying a mortgage compared to the Melbourne Metro average of 71%.

65% of workers in the Main Trade Area are managers, professionals or other white collar workers with the remaining 35% employed in blue collar occupations.

ESTIMATED DEVELOPMENT COMPLETION: Q2 2018
 

Visit Centre Website

KEY STATS AND FIGURES

DISCLAIMER AND SOURCES

Sources:        Urbis; ABS (incl. Census 2011); and Quantium Market Info (Quantium Market Blueprint® information sourced from NAB transactions representing 10%-15% of the market which is weighted using the ABS 2011 Census to be demographically and nationally representative of the Australian market). Refer to applicable Westfield Centre Trade Area Maps for further trade area information.
Disclaimer:    The portfolio information on this webpage is produced by Scentre Shopping Centre Management Pty Ltd ACN 000 712 710 and its related bodies corporate, as applicable (Scentre Group). The information is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct as at February 2017.  The information does not constitute any offer, warranty or representation as to the profitability of the Centre or any premises.  You should make your own enquiries and obtain your own legal, business and financial advice about your participation in the Centre and you must satisfy yourself as to the correctness of the information set out on this webpage before acting on it.  Any forward looking statements on this webpage are not assured or guaranteed and may be affected by a number of unforeseen circumstances.  The extent of any redevelopment and its timing may change dependent on a range of issues.  Any retailers, location of tenancies, depiction of usage or category of retailers represented are for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute any representation as to the final tenancy mix of any redevelopment or otherwise.  Neither Scentre Group, the lessor, nor any of their related bodies corporate will be liable or otherwise responsible for any loss or damage (whether from negligence or otherwise) suffered as a result of any decision that you may make to act on the information contained in this presentation.

LEASING CONTACTS
Allison Rando

Leasing Executive, Leasing

0411 752 554

Email
Matthew Donoghue

Regional Manager, Leasing

0419 873 546

Email
CENTRE LOCATION
415 McDonalds Road
Mill Park, VIC 3082

(03) 9404 4511

Email

search results for “