The Scentre Group, through its Board and its executives, recognises the need to establish and maintain corporate governance policies and practices which reflect the regulatory environment and the expectations of members and others who deal with the Group.
Our Corporate Governance Statement outlines the Group’s main corporate governance policies and practices. Corporate governance documentation, including charters and relevant corporate policies and codes, can be downloaded here.
The Board of Directors
- Board Charter PDF
- Directors’ Code of Conduct PDF
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter PDF
- Nomination Committee Charter PDF
- Human Resources Committee Charter PDF
Corporate Policies & Procedures
- Diversity Policy PDF
- Security Trading Policy PDF
- Hedging of Executive Awards and Performance Rights Policy PDF
- Continuous Disclosure and Communication Policy PDF
- Reliance on ASIC Class Order PDF
- Whistleblower Policy (Summary) PDF