Westfield Plenty Valley

  • Plenty Valley

  • Plenty Valley

  • Plenty Valley

  • Plenty Valley


Westfield Plenty Valley

Westfield Plenty Valley is located on Melbourne’s northern fringes, approximately 25 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD. Positioned conveniently adjacent to a railway station, the centre currently caters to a trade area population of nearly 300,000 residents, with a total accessible market of 950,000 residents.

The centre has two fresh food precincts as well as Kmart, Target, Coles, Woolworths and ALDI, and a selection of approximately 190 specialty stores.

An $80 million redevelopment completed in 2018 included the addition of a new al fresco leisure and dining precinct with around 20 specialty retailers and food operators. The entertainment offering includes a first-class Village Cinemas complex, including Gold Class, Vpremium, Vmax and Vjunior.

The total retail spend in the Westfield Plenty Valley Total Trade Area was estimated at $4.0 billion in 2020 while the total retail spend by the Main Trade Area was estimated at $2.3 billion.

In the Main Trade Area, 38% of households are families with children under 15 years of age, well above the Melbourne Metro average of 28%. There is also high home ownership with 77% of households owning their own homes or paying a mortgage compared to the Melbourne Metro average of 69%.

67% of workers in the Main Trade Area are managers, professionals or other white-collar workers with the remaining 33% employed in blue collar occupations.

Visit Centre Website



Sources:    Urbis;  Market Info; ABS (incl. Census 2016); and Quantium (Quantium's data output captures the electronic bank transactions of representative sample of people who purchased at Westfield Living Centres in the year to 31 December 2020. Representative electronic bank transaction data is weighted using the ABS 2016 Census to be demographically and nationally representative of the Australian market. ). Refer to applicable Westfield Living Centre Trade Area Maps for further trade area information. Drives times were estimated using Google in 2019.
Note: Household income estimates are as at the Census year, Population and Retail expenditure estimates were calculated before the COVID-19 pandemic and provided as a guide.
Disclaimer:    The portfolio information on this webpage is produced by Scentre Shopping Centre Management Pty Ltd ACN 000 712 710 and its related bodies corporate, as applicable (Scentre Group). The information is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct as at February 2021.  The information does not constitute any offer, warranty or representation as to the profitability of the Centre or any premises.  You should make your own enquiries and obtain your own legal, business and financial advice about your participation in the Centre and you must satisfy yourself as to the correctness of the information set out on this webpage before acting on it.  Any forward looking statements on this webpage are not assured or guaranteed and may be affected by a number of unforeseen circumstances.  The extent of any redevelopment and its timing may change dependent on a range of issues.  Any retailers, location of tenancies, depiction of usage or category of retailers represented are for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute any representation as to the final tenancy mix of any redevelopment or otherwise.  Neither Scentre Group, the lessor, nor any of their related bodies corporate will be liable or otherwise responsible for any loss or damage (whether from negligence or otherwise) suffered as a result of any decision that you may make to act on the information contained in this presentation.

Aaron Cohen

Leasing Executive, Leasing

0418 885 321

Daniel Lombardi

Regional Manager, Leasing

0438 450 416

Geoff Wright

Regional Manager, Retail Design & Delivery

0437 377 217

Brand & Retail Solutions Contacts
Promotional, Pop up & Advertising
+61 2 9358 7441
[email protected] Online Enquiry
digital & online
sponsorship & custom campaigns
experiential & pop-up
415 McDonalds Road
Mill Park, VIC 3082

03 9404 4511


search results for “