Westfield Airport West
Westfield Bondi Junction
Westfield Fountain Gate
Westfield Garden City
Westfield Manukau City
Westfield Mt Druitt
Westfield North Lakes
Westfield Plenty Valley
Westfield St Lukes
Westfield Tea Tree Plaza
Westfield Warringah Mall
Westfield West Lakes
Westfield Whitford City
Scentre Group on social media
We use social channels to share stories and information about topics of interest to our business as well as news about our company, our industry and our people.
We welcome the opportunity to hear from you via these channels, but before engaging with us please read and adhere to our community guidelines below.
Moderation and guidelines for use
Our Twitter and LinkedIn channels are managed by Scentre Group Corporate Affairs.
We welcome your questions, suggestions and contributions. We will respond to questions during business hours (9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday). If there is an emergency concerning one of our Westfield Living Centres, please contact the centre directly or the relevant emergency services.
Our social media pages are in the public domain and information you post will be open to opinions and responses from others. We would like all visitors to our social media channels to feel respected and safe, so when making comments please:
• Be respectful of others’ comments and views.
• Use considerate and appropriate language.
• Only post content or images that are your own.
We welcome all feedback, both positive and negative, but sometimes we may need to moderate content on our social media channels. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to remove any content that may be considered:
• inaccurate, misleading or offensive.
• subject to legal, regulatory or other formal proceedings.
• a breach of your or someone else’s confidentiality, security or privacy, including that of Scentre Group or our employees.
• offensive, violent, attacking, abusive, derogatory or vilifying of others, including of Scentre Group or our employees.
• repeated statements, attempts to flood the channels, or otherwise disrupt other visitors’ access to our channels.
• off-topic or unrelated to the conduct of our business.
• otherwise not in the spirit of these guidelines, or causing undue concern or discomfort to our visitors.
Our commitment on social media
If you see any behaviour by us, including our employees, on social media that concerns you, please let us know by direct message to any of our social media profiles.
How we can use your contributions
Every now and then, contributions to our pages come along that are too good to keep quiet. When this happens, we may use your comments, images, videos, links or other materials to promote Scentre Group, or for training and other business purposes.
Any information posted on social channels is believed by Scentre Group to be current as at the date of posting. To the extent permitted by law, Scentre Group does not accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in any content on its social channels.
Any third party information on social channels is believed by Scentre Group to be correct as at the date of posting, however Scentre Group does not make any representation as to the accuracy of such information.
To the extent permitted by law, Scentre Group does not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your:
• use of its social media channels.
• use of, or reliance on, information viewed or accessed using Scentre Group's social media channels.
search results for “”
Search took more time than expected. Please retry.
Scentre Group and Salvation Army partner to support bushfire relief and recovery