Scentre Group
Contact Us
Search

Westfield Destinations
Westfield Gift Cards
Westfield membership program
Community
Contact Us
Find a centre

Westfield Plenty Valley

Westfield Plenty Valley is located on Melbourne’s northern fringes, approximately 25 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD. Positioned conveniently adjacent to a railway station, the centre currently caters to a trade area population of nearly 307,000 residents, with a total accessible market of 1.0 million residents. The centre has two fresh food precincts as well as Kmart, Target, Coles, Woolworths and ALDI, and a selection of approximately 183 specialty stores. An $80 million redevelopment completed in 2018 included the addition of a new al fresco leisure and dining precinct with around 20 specialty business partners and food operators. The entertainment offering includes a first-class Village Cinemas complex, including Gold Class, Vpremium, Vmax and Vjunior.

The total retail spend in the Westfield Plenty Valley Total Trade Area was estimated at $4.5 billion in 2023 while the total retail spend by the Main Trade Area was estimated at $2.5 billion.

In the Main Trade Area, 36% of households are families with children under 15 years of age, well above the Melbourne Metro average of 28% in 2021 (Cenus). There is also high home ownership with 76% of households owning their own homes or paying a mortgage compared to the Melbourne Metro average of 69%. In the Main Trade Area, 68% of workers are managers, professionals or other white-collar workers with the remaining 32% employed in blue collar occupations.

BrandSpace Solutions: Media & Retail Pop Up

Scentre Group BrandSpace provides access for businesses to leverage a range of solutions that are designed to facilitate connection with more customers at every stage of their journey.

Contact BrandSpace

SmartScreens

smartscreens

Digital

Digital

Retail Pop Up & Experiential

Pop up

Centre Location

415 McDonalds Road

Mill Park, VIC 3082

03 9404 4511

Email

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners and communities of the lands on which our business operates.

We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and to their Elders past and present.

We recognise the unique role of Māori as Tangata Whenua of Aotearoa/New Zealand.


Scentre Group

Looking for a shopping centre or store?
Westfield AU | Westfield NZ

ABN 66 001 671 496

85 Castlereagh St
Sydney NSW 2000

GPO BOX 4004
Sydney NSW 2001

Security Price

$3.20

Updated:
24 June 2024
5:28 PM AEST


© Scentre Group Limited

Terms of useSecurity and privacy